Our house, Casa Colle Cetona, is situated in a traditional village, Fonte Vetriana, located at 750 m altitude on the side of famous Monte Cetona. From each window of the house guests enjoy a startlingly beautiful view of the unspoiled hills of Val d’Orcia.
Built in the 17th century, the stone house has been lovingly renovated and the original Tuscan materials such as the terracotta floors and chestnut beams have been painstakingly restored.
Casa Colle Cetona is furnished with antique furniture and features:
- a living room cum kitchen with historic working fireplace and original stone sink;
- 3 bedrooms with double beds that accommodate 6 guests;
- a bathroom equipped with shower and a
- washing machine;
- central heating;
- antique wood burning bread and pizza oven;
- a ground floor storage area ideal for storing bicycles; and
- a private garden with panoramic view of Monte Cetona.
Guests at Casa Colle Cetona will enjoy a discount of 50% at the wonderful thermal swimming pool at Parco delle Piscine, Sarteano, located only 5 km from the house.